Practice Exam Instructions
- If you already have an IQT user name and password, enter your User ID and Password.
- If you are not already a registered IQT user, click on the “Register” link and follow directions to create an account. Then click “Next.”
- From the organization dropdown, select “IC&RC…International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium.”
- From the exam dropdown, select your desired practice exam and click “Next.”
- Verify the Candidate Profile Information is correct and click “Next.”
- Enter your payment information and click “Next.”
- Click the checkbox ‘I agree to the IQT Examination Agreement terms’ and click “Submit.”
- After payment, you will receive a receipt and passcode for your practice exam.
- The practice exam fee is non-refundable.
BEGIN THE EXAM
- Click “Begin Exam Now” to start the practice exam.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the practice exam.
- Read the Preamble and click “Begin Tutorial.”
- Complete the tutorial or click “End Tutorial” to begin the practice exam.
- Click “Finish” when done.
- Click the “View Results” link to display and print your score report.